July 27, 2013 by catcracker Facts, Inferences, Judgements. Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... Related
Please could we have article on RC.Please!!
We’ll try, Jalaj. Am not sure how much value-add is feasible there though…T would be a better judge of that!
Thank you for this blog 🙂
and this post
tons of thanks for considering my request..Indeed a monumental help for the VA battle
thanks .. nice explanation .. 🙂
Thanks for the wonderful article. I often get confused when it comes to ‘Inference’ statements.
Hopefully, this article would help on that side.
Pingback: How to increase your VA-RC score on CAT 2015 - Part 1 - IMS Chennai
Pingback: How to increase your VA-RC score on CAT 2015 – Part 1 – The CAT Writer
Pingback: How to increase your VA-RC score – Part 1 – The CAT Writer
10. (1) Unprecedented security arrangements have been put in place with a massive police force taking over every nook and corner of the state capital in view of the nine-day long Ganesh Chaturthi festival. Isn’t this Judgement( Unprecedented) ?
(2) More than 15,000 personnel from the neighbouring districts have been drafted for security arrangements to assist the 8000 strong city police.
(3) With the twin bomb blasts and Mecca Masjid explosion still fresh in the memory and the startling disclosure about terrorists smuggling RDX into the state capital, the city police appear not to want to leave anything to chance.
(4) Frisking searching and checking appear to be the top priority duties of the police. Again, Judgement? (appear to be)
(5) Patrol teams have been flagging down vehicles at random and subjecting commuters to checks irrespective of the time.
Please. Help out with this, Sir!